Welcome! Glad you're here.

Welcome, family and friends! In an attempt to avoid chronic and obsessive Facebook updates ("Max had an A+ burp this morning!") and grainy ultrasound picture's of baby's right elbow (. . . you mean, not each of my 400 friends care to see this?), here you will find updates on Baby Kaplan, our journey into parenthood (the good, the bad, and the drooly), and living as a family of 3. So sit back, nosh on something yum, and click around.

Love,
Heidi, Josh, & Max

PS: As we are first time bloggers, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please note that we only accept praise.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

YE-LLO!

Hi! My name is Max Samuel, and I've been around for just over three weeks. I love to poop, pee, eat, sleep, smile due to gas, and be burped. I love my back patted and scratched - NOT rubbed. Bath time rocks, and I love it when Mommy pours water down the back of my head to wash off the baby shampoo! I've been growing like a reed and achieved my birthweight by two weeks. Daddy likes to tote me around in the Baby Bjorn, and he's already an expert. Mommy claimed she'd never be "one of THOSE women" who posted pictures of me on Facebook at 10 minute intervals, but guess what - SHE IS. So if you want to see what I look like at any given hour of the day, that's your hub. I don't mean to toot my own horn (I toot enough as it is), but I'm pretty sure Mommy and Daddy are quite obsessed with me  . . .

 More later!


1 comment: