Welcome! Glad you're here.

Welcome, family and friends! In an attempt to avoid chronic and obsessive Facebook updates ("Max had an A+ burp this morning!") and grainy ultrasound picture's of baby's right elbow (. . . you mean, not each of my 400 friends care to see this?), here you will find updates on Baby Kaplan, our journey into parenthood (the good, the bad, and the drooly), and living as a family of 3. So sit back, nosh on something yum, and click around.

Love,
Heidi, Josh, & Max

PS: As we are first time bloggers, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please note that we only accept praise.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I blame the baby

Friends! Family! I've been told the past few weeks that many of you have tried to leave comments on blog postings, but were unable to do so or they never show up. You'll only hear me say this once, so get ready: this is my fault. I accidentally had the settings on my blog to not allow comments. The error has been fixed and I invite any and all words of encouragement, opinions about the blog, and most importantly, just how gosh darn cute I am.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Now I can say how much I love you three with every blog post!

    ReplyDelete